Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A life in progress begins its progression...

To start a blog, at least for me, is a frightening adventure. But it is one that I truly wish to, at the very least, explore. I admire those who are so willing to put it out there for the whole world to see. I think maybe, I am just not cut from the same cloth.
I am not sure where this experiment will take me. I am anxious and excited to find out. It is important for me to get out of myself, though perhaps an introspective blog might be the very antithesis of that. I am beginning to see the liquidity of life. How it ebbs and flows and changes so restlessly. Being a creature of routine, and one who takes comfort in absolute sameness, this revelation is shaking me to my very core. Though there is a tiny spark of excitement in the idea.
I am curious to see what comes out as this transpires. I am sure it too will change as I do with the passing days. I am ready to start the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment